1. 전체목록

2. 진행중

3. 종료

종료

DEFense re@diness CONdition

댓글: 42 / 조회: 657 / 추천: 0

관련링크

본문 - 01-23, 2018 08:35에 작성됨.

알림: 본 창댓은 아이돌 마스터와 DEFCON: Everybody dies의 크로스오버입니다.

작가의 역량 부족으로 인해 765올스타즈만 출연하는 점 양해 바랍니다.

피드백이나 지적, 의견 제시는 환영입니다!

P의 프로필:

이름: 김영우(카네무라 히데오)

국적: 한국인(일본에서 귀화, 나고야 출신)

혈액형: Rh+ A

연령: 45. 1972 9 6

가족관계 : 부친은 재일교포 2세, 모친은 한일혼혈.

기혼자로 부인은 바쁜 회사일 때문에 회사 인근의 기숙사에서 생활, 딸이 1명 있고 현재 대학 1학년이다.

성격: Big 5 모델 채택 – SLOEN

ESTJ

신경성: 60

외향성: 89

경험에 대한 개방성: 22

우호성: 48

성실성: 60

외모: 11. 과거 가족 구하려다 얼굴 화상. 위기 상황시 힘 +10

능력: D&D 채택

힘: 59

민첩: 93

지능: 44

지혜: 52

카리스마: 21

아이돌과 일반적 신뢰도: 5

가장 신뢰하는 아이돌: 하루카, 48

하루카가 P 관련 설득 시도시 18

전투력(복역 당시 소총수):

백병전: 44, 착검 시 53

사격술: 73, 장전속도: 39

특이사항: 화재때로 인한 상처에 대해 타카기 사장에겐 모두에게 비밀로 해달라 했지만 유일하게 하루카만 우연히 듣게 . 재일교포 3세로 일본 나고야 출신. 재일교포 2세인 아버지가 그를 낳고 한국으로 다시 귀화하면서 한국인이 되었다
발이 빠르고 전역 소방관으로 근무했으나 화재현상에서 가족을 구하면서 생긴 상처로 인해 소방관을 그만둬야 했다
파쿠르에 뛰어남, 좋아하는 음악은 클래식, 오이를 싫어한다(PTC 테스트 정상, 민감한 미각/후각 추정).

DEFCON: DEFense readiness CONdition. 전투 준비 태세. 비전시 상태에서 사용되는 척도로, LERTCON(aLERT CONdition)의 일종이다. 미군 및 그 우방 세력들의 군대에서 사용되며, 5에서 1까지의 단계로 국가별로 지정된다. 현재 대한민국은 국방부 기준 DEFCON 4, 미군 기준 DEFCON 5에 있다. 인디언이 전쟁에 나가기 전 막사 주위를 도는 행동에서 각각의 훈련 용어가 붙여진다.

DEFCON 5: Fade Out - 적의 위협이 없는 안전한 상태를 의미.

DEFCON 4: Double Take - 정보 수집 활동이 활발해지며, 보안 조치가 강화된다.

DEFCON 3: Round House - 전군 출타 금지. 영내 모든 물자를 적재/방치/파기품으로 분류. 공군은15분 내에 출격할 수 있도록 대기. 발령 예시: 욤키푸르 전쟁, 판문점 도끼 살인 사건(폴 번연 작전), 걸프전(사막의 폭풍 작전), 아웅산 묘소 폭탄 테러(한국군)

DEFCON 2: Fast Pace – 예비군 소집, 부대 편제 인원 100%로 충원, 실탄 지급, 막사에서 작계진지로 이동, 전군 6시간 내에 이동 및 교전 가능하도록 대기. 발령 예시: 쿠바 미사일 사태

DEFCON 1: Cocked Pistol – 전시상태. 현재까지 발령 사례 없음. 핵전쟁 임박.

‘My suggestion then, is quite simple.  Put that needed code number in a little capsule and implant that capsule right next to the heart of a volunteer.  The volunteer will carry with him a big, heavy butcher knife as he accompanies the President.  if ever the President wants to fire nuclear weapons, the only way he can do so is by first, with his own hands, killing one human being. 

George, the President would say, Im sorry, but tens of millions must die.  The President then would have to look at someone and realize what death is - what an innocent death is.  Blood on the White House carpet:   its reality brought home.

When I suggested this to friends in the Pentagon, they said, My God, thats terrible.  Having to kill someone would distort the Presidents judgment.  He might never push the button.”’

• Roger Fisher

‘I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.’

• Albert Einstein

‘I returned to civilization shortly after that and went to Cornell to teach, and my first impression was a very strange one. I can't understand it any more, but I felt very strongly then. I sat in a restaurant in New York, for example, and I looked out at the buildings and I began to think, you know, about how much the radius of the Hiroshima bomb damage was and so forth... How far from here was 34th street?... All those buildings, all smashed — and so on. And I would go along and I would see people building a bridge, or they'd be making a new road, and I thought, they're crazy, they just don't understand, they don't understand. Why are they making new things? It's so useless.

But, fortunately, it's been useless for almost forty years now, hasn't it? So I've been wrong about it being useless making bridges and I'm glad those other people had the sense to go ahead.’

• Richard Feynman

‘Whoever is planning a nuclear war or seriously thinking about using nuclear weapons must directly be taken to a mental hospital! Mad people are mentally sick and they only need a medical treatment! Every nation has the responsibility to weed their deranged politicians out from their governments!’

• Mehmet Murat Ildan

‘Because normal human activity is worse for nature than the greatest nuclear accident in history.’

• Martin Cruz Smith
0 여길 눌러 추천하기.